Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sleep



We can't seem to get enough sleep lately. Sunday, the first day of the time change, we didn't seem to do to bad. Okay..we were late to church but that was because we needed to drop Steve off at work. Yes, we missed the exit and had to cross the river and come back but we got up okay.

Monday, we forgot to set the alarm. Amber comes into our room at 7:34. I open my eyes and immediately know that we have overslept.

But since then it seems to be a struggle daily to get out of bed. We haven't been to bed early but by no means real late either. I hope our inner clocks adjusts soon.

This is a picture of Mackenzie sleeping in the princes bed on a vacation in May of 2004. This bed was amazing. It reminded me of the "Princess and the Pea" kind of bed. It was so soft. I would love to stay at that hotel again just for the bedding.

3 comments:

Laura Wells said...

Hadley keeps sleeping through her alarm too. And it's hard to go to bed when it's not totally dark...oh May will be tough in that way. It was fun to read your posts. I hadn't checked in a long time.

Amanda Irene said...

so your blogging now. Kara just told me! I'll be stopping in more often!!

Phil Luter said...

Cathy loved the bed we had in Hawaii. It was a king with one of those pillow-top mattresses and a half dozen pillows. We just don't have the room for that size bed at our house.