Saturday, March 14, 2009

Just a Visiting!



Last evening the girls and I took off and went to North Branch. Dawn and I went shopping while the girls stayed and played with some of their cousins. We spent the night and around noon today we stopped in to see my grandma who turned 93 last month. Grandma Cooker we all call her because food is aways offered when you stop. The girls enjoyed Cinnamon bread, bananas and an orange. I had the privilege of fixing grandma a tuna sandwich. A tuna sandwich was her Sunday evening after church meal for many years. I'm not sure if she still does tuna on Sunday night. I would say no because of the many cans that are on her shelf.
The weather is beautiful today. What a great day for a visit!

3 comments:

Amanda Irene said...

Isn't that funny how we contiue to buy things out of habit and then realize hey theres already 10 tuna on the shelf!

TraceyLD said...

I stocked up yesterday at Meijer. With the food being 5% off and I had a bunch of coupon for sale items. GM was 15% off so I bought some gifts.

Jackie said...

I love Grandma's. Today is my great-aunt's birthday - 99 years! Wow. I think it's great for young kids to hang out with elders.