Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Friends


Ellie and Adam stayed at our house for part of this past weekend. Sunday after church we went to Burger King so the kids could play at the play land. They really wanted to go to the park but after checking two parks that were closed Burger King got the vote. We ended up playing at the playground at Adam and Ellie's school and then the kids later played on the play equipment at church. They had fun playing together put their time went way too fast.

T-N-T Time Fake an injury night! This is a picture of the Amber's class. Everyone had fun showing off their injuries.






5 comments:

chris k said...

How cute are the kiddos with all of their injuries.

TraceyLD said...

I took a piece of gauze and put it over my nose. I was cracking up at myself and then T.W. comes in to drop of H. I was so embarressed. I was wondering what he thought about all of us looking like we just came from the med. center.

Amanda Irene said...

whas wrong with emma? What a face!

Amanda Irene said...

oh, I see they are "sick"

TraceyLD said...

Amanda...Lynn had them all make a face like they were sick.