Monday, March 23, 2009

End of Swim





The girls just completed their 3rd year of taking swim lessons in Frankenmuth. They are both improving and it's a wonderful break in the middle of winter. Besides the swim lessons they get to invite a friend to the water park for one night and then they both receive a 1 day pass to use later at the water park. This year they had their lessons during the same hour.
When it was warm one day last week Amber thought it was warm enough to go swimming outside.

8 comments:

Laurie said...

I just signed Addison up for swim lessons in May at SVSU. I can't wait!

chris k said...

Hope that pool is warm!!!

Jackie said...

I think swim lessons are so valuable! Jacob has taken them informally with his aunt who was a swim instructor, but nothing formal yet.

Phil Luter said...

Hey, they ice finally left the top of our pool this afternoon. Of course that doesn't mean that it won't be back, but it does give us hope that warmer weather is on the way after looking at that ice for over three months. I'm thinking maybe I need a wet suit or something so I can use it a little longer. It is great exercise.

Phil Luter said...

"they ice?" Will I never learn to proofread before posting?

TraceyLD said...

Phil..I read it right the first time. I hope we can come use the pool sometime this summer.

Laurie..I never took my kids to lessons when they were babies but I know the kids all do great. I probably should have because neither were very aggresive in the water.

Amanda Irene said...

is the pool warm?

TraceyLD said...

I think its a little on the cool side. The kids don't seem to mind.