Monday, March 16, 2009

Mom...I don't feel good.

This is our morning.....Everyone is up, dressed, hair done, teeth brushed, backpacks packed, lunches made and breakfast done.
Amber goes back and lays in her bed and said that she does not feel well. Okay..I'm believing her. She is a little warm (I did not take her temp) and she was clingy last night.
Mackenzie starts with the "I don't want to go to school" talk. I hear it too often. She says her stomach doesn't feel good.
She has only missed 1 day maybe 2 this year so........Is she really sick or just playing me?
I hope this is the hardest thing I deal with this week. If so, life is easy.
Anyway...both girls stayed home. However, Are they sick??? I don't think enough to be home. So....I'm taking Mackenzie in to school. It has interrupted my day but I don't have a kid hanging out all day when they should be in the classroom learning.

5 comments:

chris k said...

Awwwwww mom, everyone else gets to stay home. :0)
It is always a hard call because sometimes they just would rather be home. Hope everyone feels better.

Amanda Irene said...

I agree! you never know when they will be super sick and have to stay home for a week!

TraceyLD said...

Mackenzie finished the day just fine and went again today.
Amber slept all afternoon yesterday. She ran a fever last night. This AM her temp. was down some but a little high. So, Amber is home again.

Kara said...

Mom, you are so hard core!
Rachel plays sick really good,but lately she has done nothing but sleep sleep sleep! She seems better the last couple days.

Jackie said...

Jacob plays the "I don't feel well" card at bedtime. Good thing sleep makes you feel better!