Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Scavenger Hunt




On Sunday night we concluded our T-N-T (kid's club program) time. Lynn planned a wonderful scavenger hunt theme event. Along with the scavenger hunt we also had to take pictures of our teams doing funny things. Here are a few pictures from our team, who by the way WON with the most points. We had to pretend to throw someone in the dumpster, push the van while some of the kids were showing their muscles and pretend to eat a sour pickle in the kitchen.
My kids are still talking about how much fun they had! Way to go Lynn!!!


5 comments:

Kara said...

Hilarious! I would want to be on your team, you're pretty cut-throat. :)

TraceyLD said...

I think Steve and I enjoyed the activities as much as the kids!

Laura Wells said...

Oh I won't tell Hadley about your post. She was already sad to miss it.

Jackie said...

I love scavenger hunts. Looks like you guys had fun.

chris k said...

Kaleb and Trevor both had a great time. They talked about it the entire way home. Lynn did a great job organizing the hunt and you all did great leading the kids this year. Thanks Tracey.