Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hair Cuts and Pedicures

On Saturday we went to my brother Willie and Kelly's home. While we were there the sheep shear came to give their sheep a hair cut. The girls checked out the activity in the barn. I believe Mackenzie is pleased that we live in town.

My brother Willie trimming some toe nails.

Larissa and Ethan hard at work!






Even Amber got into the action. Here she is stomping down the wool in the chute.




The girls were tired and filthy at the end of the day. They however had a great day.




7 comments:

amber said...

What could be better than a day at the farm? The girls look so cute together!

Kara said...

I think that looks like fun! (And a lot of hard work)
REALLY cute picture of the girls.

Kelly Glupker said...

Looks like fun to me - although this is not what I expected when the title of your post popped up on my blog!

Laura Wells said...

How great for the girls to be able to experience both types of living!

chris k said...

Looks like a great and SMELLY day. That would have been a cool thing to see for the kids.

Laurie said...

Not what I was expecting either by the title, but what a great experience.

Amanda Irene said...

yeah I am jealous! I wanna go!!