Monday, June 1, 2009

How Much Did I Pay?

Okay...So this is not original. I saw Kelly's blog a few weeks back when she took a picture of the items she bought. This is what inspired me. Please cast your vote on my grocery bill. I shopped at Meijers. I had coupons. Following is a list of items purchased:
Meijer Milk Gallon, Wheat Bread, Large Eggs, Frozen Tator Tots
Kraft: 2 BBQ Sauce, 16oz Italian Salad Dressing
Lays: 2 Kettle Chips
G.M. Cereal: Total, Multi-Grain Cheerios, Fiber One
Betty Crocker: 3 Fruit Stackerz, (2)Brownies Ulitimates, (2) Cookie Mix, (1) Cookie Dough ready to cook, (2) Box Potatoes, (2) Suddenly Salads
Orville R. Popcorn 2 @ 3 in a box, Frozen Pizza original cost 6.59, Hefty Tall Kitchen Garbage bags tie top 30 count, 1 Coffeemate creamer, 1 Jasmine Rice, 1 Heluva Dip
Dry Idea D.O.

8 comments:

Pam said...

I'll vote....I'm not good at this but, $30.00??

TraceyLD said...

Thanks for voting! I'll post the total later.
More info. the garbage bags are a 37 count.
Meijer's only doubles a .50 to $1.00.

Laura Wells said...

Oh Tracey. I do not have any desire to think through my knowledge of grocery costs, try to guess your coupons based on what I know has been available lately. Just shock me with your great number and tell me how you did it!

TraceyLD said...

So my grocery total was ..... $43.06. I had a bunch of coupons that expired on 5/31 and quite a few of them Meijers had on sale this week. The down side is I don't like to shop I think because of the time it take. I was out of the store in about 45 minutes.

Kara said...

How funny, I was just asked Casey if he's ever had Jasmine rice. It sounds so good, I want to try it!

TraceyLD said...

I'll bring you a cup or two to try. I've never had it myself.

chris k said...

Good job Tracey!!

Kelly Glupker said...

Bummer, I was late on playing this game! How exciting, thanks for sharing!