Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Fishing and Golfing

These were the girls two favorite things they did when we spent a week at grandma's when school got out. The picture does not show but on the end of both girls fishing rod is either a rubber blue fish or a nut because Amber's rubber fish flew off the line. Needless to say we had no fish to clean! :) Mackenzie came running off the dock once screaming because she was sure Amber had a fish on her line. It was a stick! I don't think we will be putting a real hook on anytime soon.
The girls are ready to go to the golf course to hit a few balls. This was their first time. They both really liked golfing.













3 comments:

Amanda Irene said...

plenty O fun there! I wish we had a grandmas house like that!

chris k said...

I wish I had a grandma's house to go to also. Laughing at the fish stories.

Laurie said...

Two things I grew up doing with my dad...what great memories for them to have.