Monday, June 1, 2009

All In a Days Work!

I've been wanting to remove the wall paper in the girls room for years! It happened today. Stephanie, Heather and my mother-in-law can over and helped make it happen. We had a great time working together and boy and I excited and so are the girls. The project is no were near complete but I feel like the dirty work was completed today. I hoping to work some more in their room this week. Maybe I will get the carpet out of their room in time for garbage pick up on Thursday AM.














13 comments:

chris k said...

Woohoo, just look what a bunch of girls can do in white shirts! Impressive.

Jenny LaBo said...

WOW it looks like everyone had fun! What great workers you guys are!

Pam said...

Great Job ladies!! Work is so much better in a group :)

amber said...

Glad you had help! I can just imagine the fun you all had!

Laurie said...

I'm with Pam, hard work doesn't seem as bad when you're doing it with friends. :) Can't wait to see the finished product.

Pam said...

Am I right that it's your birthday??
Happy Birthday!

TraceyLD said...

Pam...Yes, I'm another year older. I hope wiser too!

Kelly Glupker said...

I bet you all had so much fun. Stephanie always makes herself available, doesn't she? It was such a blessing to me when she came over to help me pack up for our move to Kentucky.

Amanda Irene said...

I was wishing I could have been there. I would give up my day job to help peel AND I am good at it.

Way to go girls!

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

hey kelly i am willing to come help you pack if you ever head back to Mi. :) !!!!!

Kara said...

Wow! That is so much work. I can't wait to see when it's all redecorated!

TraceyLD said...

What have I done! Now I have people to be accountable to other than my girls. I know I'm not working on their room for the next few weeks. I am going to try to get it done as soon as I can.

Jackie said...

Friends always make work fun (and fast)!