Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Cedar Point

Some of the cousins hanging out! There was no line so the kids rode this about 5 times without getting off. Left to right. Alana, Natasha, Mackenzie, Amber and Drake. Drake seems to be totally board with this ride.
Amber was wicked in the bumper cars. Watch out....here I come!

Natasha, Mackenzie and Amber met snoopy.


Would you like to take a ride with me? I have an empty seat!



Taking time for a family pose.
This was the first time our girls have been to Cedar Point. We had a family wedding on Saturday that was 45 minutes from Cedar Point so two of my brothers and one of my sisters along with our family and my mom went to Cedar Point on Thursday before the wedding. It was perfect. Cedar Point was the least busiest that I have seen it. The kids road as much as they wanted without waiting in line. The only line they waited in was for the Ferris Wheel.
On Friday we went to Soak City. Great family getaway.




9 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
chris k said...

It looks like you had nice weather. Do you think it wasn't as busy because you went during the week? The boys and I are thinking about going but I dread the lines.

TraceyLD said...

I have never been on the weekend. I think that the price of gas may have something to do with it.
The new rides had a line but I don't think that it was terrible. There are so many roller coasters now. The mean streak gave both my mom and Steve a head ache. They said they would not do that one again. I remember it being a pretty rough ride too.
I went on the Skyhawk?? I don't remember the name for sure. It is a giant swing ride. I thought I was going to die. I think you have to be half crazy to ride some of that stuff.

The Speer's said...

I use to love riding the scary rides but now I'm scared of dieing on one of them so I tend not to ride them much anymore. It looks like you all had a great time. I'm glad you are all enjoying your summer.

amber said...

How fun! Matt still wants us to go to celebrate our anniversary! If we go, hopefully we'll pick a "line-free" day!

Kara said...

I could ride the Gemini all day! Or the Mine ride! That 's about all the excitement I can take. The last time we went was pre-kids. Casey can't wait to take them. I am tired just thinking about it.
Glad you had a fun time- no waiting in lines is GREAT.

TraceyLD said...

When you do go wagons are great. I think that if the kids were 7 and 9 we would still take a wagon. Our is a flat wagon with sides that come off. I sat in it a time our two while I was waiting for the kids and to watch the show at close.

Pam said...

We're going on Tuesday for our anniversary with the kids, dad and Chris. Evan will be home with Grandma :) I'm excited! James or I haven't been there in over 15 years!!! I know a ton has changed. Maybe we'll throw the wagon in after your suggestion. Thanks!!!!

Jackie said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun. Roller Coasters and rides of any kind make me want to puke. Glad there were no lines.