Saturday, August 11, 2007

North Branch Alumni Football!

Friday, August 3rd, 2007. North Branch vs Imaly City.
My dad along with my three brothers were involved in this alumni football game. Along with family friends.
It was a very warm day. I think it was in the 90's when the game started.
My dad (#15), did not play along with my brother Willie (#45). My brothers Ralph Jr. #55 and Daniel #44 did play. My nephew, Levi, was the ball boy.
Last year was the first year for this alumni event. North Branch was the winning team last year with Imaly winning this year.
No major injuries occurred.
They guys had a great time and it was like a school reunion with family and friends watching the game. I've put just a few of the 800 pictures Steve took that night in my slide show. My family loves having their own personal photographer!


1 comment:

Laurie said...

I LOVE football!! Jacob starts practice this week...can't wait to start going to his games.