Tuesday, August 14, 2007

A look at Summer!

Since I'm new to blogging, I need some practice posting pictures. So, I went through some of my summer photos and thought I'd post a variety.
Amber loves rocks. Since she was little she has enjoyed a good chew on a rock. We would have to check her mouth often and remove a rock. She would have loved to bring a rock home from church every time we are there. After being told that they were Gods rocks and they needed to stay at the church, she would put them back. The picture of her with the rocks was taken just last week. The three rocks in my washer was after the repairman was here. One was a nice size one too. Rocks not pebbles.
I've posted pictures from camping in Caseville, the children's parade that the kids were in, Kid activities after the parade, the great capture of tweety from Barnes Lake where my grandma lives, a picture of my mom and I from a friends wedding and my college girlfriend getaway at Mackniaw Island.


1 comment:

Kara said...

That's such a nice picture of you and your mom.

And Mackinaw Island sounds so fun. Maybe next summer I'll get over there!