Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Greeting from the DeLong family.
We are having a wonderful Christmas. We started our Christmas celebration this past weekend with my parents. All six of us kids were there with spouses and 18 grand kids. We had both great grandma's there on Saturday as well. What a wonderful time to be together with family.
We then gathered again on Sunday for more food and visiting. We always seems to eat well and it sure does show. I think we are going to kick off a "Biggest Loser Family Addition". So far it has only been talk, time will tell it we jump on board.
There seemed to be a theme this Christmas season with my family. It's the flu. So far 5 of the 6 sibling families have had at least one member if not more who have had the flue since Sunday. The bright side is it last only a short time. Both our girls have had it and Steve and I are trying to keep it at bay.
We headed north on Christmas Eve night to be with Grandma DeLong. We are here for a few days. It is a little quieter here. We went form 34 at my parents to 7 here. We love our time with our families.
I will try to post come pictures.
Merry Christmas to you all. I did not get Christmas greetings out this year. I think I will be sending a New Years Greeting.

No comments: