Sunday, November 11, 2007

Birth and Birthday

This week we added a new niece to the family. Aubree Danielle Deshetsky was born 11/6/07 to Daniel and Dawn. She is welcomed home by Sisters Autumn (6), Alana (2) and brother Drake (4). Mommy and baby are doing well.
Mackenzie turned 7 on Friday. We celebrated with family Thursday night 11/8. Grandma Deshetsky made her a barbie cake.
I could not find any halloween pictures. We took some so when I locate them I'll try to post the girls in their costumes.

2 comments:

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

Welcome back to blogging world :)
Aubree is adorable !
Happy Birthday Mackenzie(the toothless wonder girl !) what a neat cake you had, Looks like you had a really special Birthday. Cant wait to hear you play a song on your guitar, maybe someday you could play at church !!
Tracey did you just want to cry now that your baby is 7, wow how time goes by quickly, I remember when she was born.

Kara said...

Aubree is beautiful! Nice little head of hair. :)

I can't believe Mackenzie is 7! And I'm having a fit about Abby turning 1 in a few days!