Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Run In with a Van

I just knew this day would come!
Last night we arrived home after dark. I got out of my door. Amber followed out her door right behind me. I stopped at the back of my van and opened the hatch. While the hatch was opening Amber came around the corner and the door caught her. We were Praising the Lord that the door did not hit her eye.

This morning we were the first ones at the doctors office. He worked us in. Removed the tape (okay, I went a little overboard with the tape. That's the only thing that hurt her was the tape removal) and found her wound was looking good. He said to keep it clean and don't put anything on it.
During the night it closed up quite a bit.

5 comments:

Amanda Irene said...

oh man! Yes yes praise God it wasn't her eye!

I slid open the van door right into one of my day care kids forehead.

amber said...

Glad she's ok! I better invest in some tape!

Kelly Glupker said...

Wow, you sure did do a good tape job. Glad she's okay!

Jackie said...

Glad she is ok. I'm sure I will do that one day too. We'll be sure to come to you if we need anything taped!

Kara said...

Poor Amber! Around here it's always Tommy getting wounded.