Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Are we there yet?

After almost 12 hours in the motor home we made it Word of Life Family Campground. There are 19 of my family members here this week. My mom (Kate), the girls and I, along with my sister Kristine and her 4 kids, sister-in-law Dawn and her 4 kids, my brother Ralph (he works for WOL), his wife Wendy and their 2 kids and my niece Micaela.
We are having a great time. We have 4 camp sites connected. The kids are enrolled in classes and we adults have meetings in the morning and evening.
If has rained every day but we are still enjoying ourselves. The temp. has been in the low 70's. Today is family fun day with inflatables, games and face painting this afternoon.
I do not have the ability to post pictures.
We sure do miss Steve. He, along with the other men are home working.

5 comments:

Jackie said...

Sounds like a fabulous place. Can't wait to see the pics when you get back.

Kara said...

Hopefully the sun will come out and the rain will go away for a bit! Steve looked like he was missing you Sunday. :)

TraceyLD said...

Jackie... I've picked up some brochures for you for your trip to Lake George. It is just down the road a bit. My camera broke.. How sad. I'm using my moms camera some and having Dawn take a few pictures too for me.

Kara... We had a nice morning but it rained a little at noon. It's suppose to rain most of the day and evening. Hopefully it will just be scattered showers.
Steve said the house is quiet. I'm sure after 0ur return he will long for a little quite.

Amanda Irene said...

Ahh the house all to themselves. :) I am sure they miss you too!

Jackie said...

Thanks for the brochures. A broken camera? That's the worst!