Thursday, March 13, 2008

New Baby!

Okay, I logged on tonight for the purpose of seeing if there was any new news about Pam. Unfortunately not. I will keep waiting.
The dinner theater last Friday night was fun. I may post some pictures later. I'm a little challenged when it comes to photos. Check out Amber B.'s sight if you want pictures.
Nothing new at the DeLong house. Mackenzie missed a day of school due to illness. Low temp., red face, headache and all she wanted to do was lay around. She went in a little late on Wednesday but has made it through the balance of the week.
Amber is fighting it. She has a runny nose. I hope that it does not get her down.
Saturday we are off to a special Easter Egg Activity at my parents/brothers church. They have a program at 10 for the kids then they walk 2 blocks to the school property and have an egg hunt there. This is the first time they have done this event. I hope it goes well for them.
We are on the count down to Spring break. 4 days next week and then we have 6 school days off. Looking forward to sleeping in. Oh that's right. I'm talking about my kids. They get up before the sun every morning. No lunches to pack!!!

12 comments:

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

ok so the new baby title threw me for a loop !! i read your blog twice to see if i missed anything. thought you were trying to tell us something :)
have fun on sat. sounds like a great event. hope the girls are feeling 100% by then.

TraceyLD said...

I'v got to have an "eye catching" title. I haven't been blogging so I have no idea if anyone checks anymore.

chris k said...

I too had to reread that title! I wondered if Evita was hiding something under that wonderful dress. I just found out last night that the boys and I are joining a teacher friend and driving to Orlando. It was a definite God moment! You should have mentioned the six days with fewer drives into Saginaw!!!!
Chris

TraceyLD said...

A vacation! I'm so happy for you guys. I'm sure you will miss Craig but you and the boys will have fun. Enjoy!
Nothing but Evita under that wonderful dress!

wealthtransfer/Josh said...

Nice photos and Family.
Try to visit mine and give some comments, too.
Thanks!

The Speer's said...

Nice pictures I see it was cold there I'm glad we had nice wheather I know you had fun though.

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

enjoy your springbreak !!!!!

amber said...

have a fun spring break - we don't get those yet! Chris, enjoy your trip to orlando!

Josh said...

Nope, wealthtransfer/josh isn't me. If you check his profile, he's some Filipino dude.

Sincerely,
The REAL Josh :)

Anonymous said...

Whew! you threw me off too with that baby title. Although we do have another expectant couple in our church, CHRIS, the nursery supervisor would want to know that! So don't decide you want to live in Florida now, you're too good in our nursery. But...do have a wonderful time!
Tracey, I enjoyed your pictures.
~Cathy

chris k said...

Cathy...There is definitely something in the water at church! No more water fountain drinks for me. I am so excited! Another baby...yeah!!!

Kara said...

What is it with this fever/tired stuff??!?! I just want everyone healthy! I told Sharon B "Oh yeah, I'll be in praise band sun morn..." And then Rachel gets this crud, so I don't know if I'll be there or not.